(as of Apr 22,2023 01:12:53 UTC – Details)
DJI Mavic 3 Classic comes in three purchasing options. DJI Mavic 3 Classic is the standard option and includes the drone, DJI RC-N1 remote controller, and other items for easy and convenient flight. DJI Mavic 3 Classic (Drone Only) includes the drone but no remote controller, making it ideal for those who already have a compatible remote controller. DJI Mavic 3 Classic (DJI RC) includes the drone and a DJI RC, which offers exceptional performance.
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. Measured in an unobstructed environment free of interference. The maximum flight range of 15 km is only achieved with FCC compliance. The above data shows the farthest communication range for one-way, non-return flights under each standard. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
3. Tested in an open outdoor environment without interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
4. Measured by Mavic 3 Classic flying at a constant speed of 32.4 kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. During your flight, please pay attention to RTH reminders in the DJI Fly app.
5. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions, including heavy wind exceeding 12.8 m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000 m (19,685 ft.) or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° C (14° F) or above 40° C (104° F). DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common magnetic or radio interference sources include Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radar stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas away from crowds. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the onboard compass.
5.1K HD Video – Professional-grade imaging performance for sharper details. It can also record 4K/60fps pictures through oversampling technology.
46-Min Max Flight Time – Compatible with Mavic 3-Series batteries for up to 40 minutes of hovering and up to 46 minutes of flight time. Empowers creators to capture more content with less worry.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing – With APAS 5.0, Mavic 3 Classic can detect objects in all directions at all times during flight, and smoothly avoid obstacles, making flights exceptionally safe.
15km HD Video Transmission – Mavic 3 Classic offers a 15km (9.3 miles) max transmission range. This extends shooting possibilities with stable signal and a crystal-clear 1080p/60fps feed.
Advanced RTH – Mavic 3 Classic can automatically calculate and execute an optimized route back to a set home point with this intelligent and convenient feature that gives pilots greater peace of mind.
This combo includes the drone but no remote controller. It is ideal for users that already own a compatible remote controller such as DJI RC-N1 or DJI RC.
The Waypoint Flight function allows Mavic 3 Classic to automatically fly (and precisely repeat) flight routes along pre-selected aerial points.